Introducing TLC Bikes
TLC BIKES WILL BE LIVE ON OUR SITE MARCH 16TH AT 12PM PST
We are so stoked to be having a brand like TLC joining the System Distro family and introducing us in to the BMX scene. TLC (Titanium Lightweight Components) started out producing lightweight titanium BMX parts as there was nowhere else to buy these in the UK at the time. They are now proud to have the largest stock of titanium BMX parts in the world! We have a wide range of TLC's parts on our website including pegs, sprockets, bolts, spokes, and much more. Available in three colours Black, Raw, and everybody's favourite Oil slick.
TLC BIKES is a 100% rider owned and run BMX company established in October 2013 based in Essex, UK. Their aim is to provide high quality, reliable and innovative BMX parts to riders around the world. Their BMX parts are designed, inspected and packaged in the UK, they are then thoroughly tested in house and by their team of BMX riders to make sure they can withstand all kinds of riding styles.
- UK delivery usually takes 1-3 working days from the date of purchase.
- Delivery outside of the UK but within the EU usually takes 3-5 working days from the date of purchase.
- Delivery outside of the EU usually takes 5-10 working days from the date of purchase.
- All parts that are ordered on backorder will be dispatched as soon as they are in stock again.
- Back ordered parts will usually be delivered in 5-10 working days but can take up to 20 working days depending on the manufacturing proccess.
- All BMX parts have a 12 month warranty against manufacturing and material defects.
- All BMX parts that have proven to be faulty will be replaced immediately.
- The warranty excludes any damage that is a sign of incorrect installation and not part failure.
- A copy of the receipt will need to be shown when returning a part.
- You will need to be the original purchaser of the part to return it under warranty.
- If you are not happy with your purchase from TLC BIKES you have 14 days to return the part for a full refund.
- It must be unused and in it’s original packaging to receive a full refund.
- If the part has in fact been used, it will be returned to you with no refund issued.